Friday, October 24, 2008

Getting Organized Tips

Maria Garcia at Get Organized Now, has a Getting Organized Checklist for the Month of October. Here are two more tips from her Checklist..

  • Now is a good time for a seasonal closet overhaul to keep your closets in order. Go through all your closets and remove clutter. Make sure all seasonal clothing gets properly stored away. (I usually put this off as long as I can; this morning I was in the basement searching for a pair of gloves because it was chilly out. Time to get out the winter gear)

  • Check the seals and weather stripping around doors and windows to prevent drafts and bugs from getting into your home. (My husband come home at lunchtime and opened the screen door; as the door closed behind him the weather strip was left where the door once stood. Hmm... not supose to happen. I know what we will be doing on Saturday)

No comments: